IMPORTANT! MUST READ: GERMANY NEW REGULATIONS AND CHANGES THAT NEED TO BE MADE
Hi, hey, hello!
As many of you are aware, there are changes coming to the German market on 15 October 2020 as it moves towards becoming a fully regulated market in July 2021.
We’re thrilled to announce that we will be applying for our German license under White Hat Gaming, and will continue to operate and accept German players with our current welcome offers.
As such, this means that there are changes required from you, which we’ve outlined below:
Who needs to make changes?
- If you have a .de domain, and/or
- If you promote in German language, and/or
- If you have specific lists such as DE casinos or German casinos
- If you have a German flag visible, or if there is a clear indication that the targeted audience is Germany
What you need to do:
The following items and terms must be removed from all your affiliate content in relation to our brands (this only applies when the content is in relation to our casino brands):
- Change the terms “Casino” and “Kasino” to Spielbank
- Remove the term Jackpots
- Remove the term Table Games
- Remove the term Scratch Cards
- Remove the term Live Games
- Remove the term Poker
- Remove the term Roulette
- Remove the term Baccarat
- Remove any reference to Free to Play game
- Remove any reference to Pre-paid PaySafe Cards
What is the deadline?
All the above changes must be completed by Thursday, 15 October 2020.
We fully understand and are aware that this is a tight deadline, and are here to help you wherever we can.
The list of games that can be advertised will be provided at a later stage, as we are still awaiting further information from a number of game suppliers.
If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please feel free to contact us.
The Dream Team
Made with ♡ by The Dream Team
Copyright © Dream Team Affiliates 2020
This is a transactional newsletter, we cannot unsubscribe you from these newsletters